Below you will find our protocol for vaccines. Our protocol may be different from other clinics you have been to before. We believe your pets vaccine history should be based on pet's age, lifestyle, and environment.
All About Pets vaccine protocol for canines:
- #1 DA2PP Vaccine @ 9-10 weeks
- #2 DA2PP Vaccine @ 13-14 weeks
- #3 DA2PP Vaccine @ 18 weeks
- Bordetella Vaccine (To prevent kennel cough usually required for boarding kennels or grooming facilities)
All About Pets offers vaccines with fewer adjuvants. Adjuvants are substances needed by some vaccines to ensure a protective immune response. Unfortunately, adjuvants can present potential risks including injection site reaction and chronic inflammation. Thanks to innovative vaccine technologies, all of the vaccines we offer to your cats do not contain any adjuvants.
Vaccine Protocol for Felines
( We suggest testing for your feline for Feline Leukemia before preceding with vaccines.)
- #1 FVRCP @ 8-9weeks
- #2 FVRCP @ 12-14 weeks
- Purevac Rabies vaccine @ 16-20 weeks
#1 FELV vaccine @ 9weeks
#2 FELV vaccine @ 12weeks